Tourists that travel to Singapore oftentimes want to add Kuala Lumpur to their itinerary since it’s quite a destination to behold. Going to Kuala Lumpur from Singapore is a lot easier than it sounds, you can take a plane of course but that will cost you quite a lot of money especially if you book ay at such short notice. A bus is also a great option but if your budget for transportation is tight you can take a train Singapore to Kuala Lumpur; the prices are a lot cheaper and imagine the scenery.
Train from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur
First things first, there is no direct train route from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur, even if you book a ride from Easy Book. You need to go through three stations from Singapore to JB Central, then to Gemas until you arrive at Kuala Lumpur. The entire journey will take about 6 or 7 hours in total but it will cost only USD 13 or so. If you want to book from Easy Booking, just visit their website the follow these steps:
- Entire your desired departure date and time, place of origin, destination and such before clicking search.
- Choose your desired seats.
- Click ‘Continue’ if you’re good to go and ‘Go to Returning Trips’ if also want to book a trip back.
- Fill in all the required details like the name, email address and any meal add-ons.
- Check everything before going to the payment screen.
- If you have discount codes, enter them before going to the official payment option.
- Choose the payment option that you prefer.
- Agree o their ticketing policy and enter the word verification.
- Click pay now and confirm if all details are correct.
- After payment, you should receive the order summary in your email.